Sunday, August 30, 2009

Harney Sushi.



Antonio's mami took us to Harney Sushi for my birthday dinner. It is located in Old Town, and is little and quaint, but with very fresh sushi. We started off with smoked sea salt edamame. The smokiness was a great addition to the edamame. I ordered the "Chad Roll", which consisted of crab, tuna, and avocado. Antonio ordered the rainbow roll, I love the colors, and both of them tasted great. Overall, it was a nice place for small get togethers, or even drinks with friends.

Harney Sushi
3964 Harney St.
San Diego,CA 92110
(619) 295-3272

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog. The food you post about is insanely gorgeous, in most ways there is nothing like it in SXM. The US has such a wealth of ingredients and resources to pick from! Anyway, I am enjoying reading your blog, take care - Jess